The Marketing - Administrative Assistant position works closely with the Area Directror of MarketingBusiness Develelopment and the Mall Manager in the development and implementation of mall marketing programs, executions of community based programs, retailer and community relations, maintenace of website and collateral material, gift card administration and budgeting and financial support.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements
- College degree preferred with experience in marketing, event planing, advertising or business finance
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in sales, networking, canvassing and negotiations
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- Work well independently and as a team
Simon Property Group - 2 years ago
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...