COMPANY OVERVIEW: |
We are Sixt. We have shown what moves us in more than 100 countries around the world. We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. But we are much more than that. We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider.
We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. We love our jobs – as well as our customers. We are innovators, who develop our own ideas in order to react faster than the market. We are both a family and a company.
We reward performance. We are glad to work with people who assume responsibilities. We live the story of free-spirited businesspeople– day in and day out. We are doers. And we are eager to find people who may find their place here, recognizing that we offer a challenging and attractive workplace. We are Sixt.
The Administrative Assistant will provide reliable, proactive, executive-level support while covering a variety of different tasks and duties.
- Provide confidential and trustworthy administrative assistance to the executive team.
- Research and summarize data to provide accurate executive summaries.
- Communicates with both internal and external clients.
- Handles customer inquiries and requests.
- Provides all administrative support for meetings and key projects.
- Schedules meetings, training classes and events.
- Maintains confidential files and records (paper and electronic documents).
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree with five (5) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and techniques to successfully build and maintain positive customer relations and provide quality service.
- Professional skills to handle sensitive and difficult situations with diplomacy.
- Strong commitment to collaborative work.
- Self starter who embraces technology.
- High degree of organizational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to successful completion of projects within a deadline.
- Ability to multi-task and distribute efforts appropriately among tasks, manage competing deadlines, handle frequent interruptions and maintain a high level of productivity.
- Excellent computer skills and strong proficiency with MS Office suite of software.
- Must have a high degree of confidentiality when handling communications, correspondence and company-confidential documents.
- Proactive contributor and hard working.
- Strong work ethic and hands-on style. Willingness to take on additional tasks to keep things on track – comfort in a start-up environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Come join our team! Apply now.
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago