Responsible for performing administrative duties for management and staff within designated work area. Administrative responsibilities include:
- Proactively managing travel and calendar for designated employees
- Coordination and set up of meetings and conference calls
- Assists in the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using MS Word, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint
- Provide support and assistance to employees in ordering office supplies, break room supplies, submitting expense reports, purchase requests, booking travel and facilitating business travel visas
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts, candidate interviews and new hire on-boarding preparation with Human Resources
- May assist in establishing office policies and procedures, and coordinates special projects and department activities.
- Provide backup support as needed to cover entire Irvine site
MS Office, Outlook and knowledge of general office equipment (e.g. printers, copiers, fax, projectors, multi-line phones) Preferred requirements:
Preference is for someone with 4 to 6 years of specialized administrative support experience and great customer service skills who can proactively assist employees in working more productively.
Skyworks Solutions - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors. Leveraging core technologies, Skyworks supports...