- Support Head of Fixed Income Sales, Head of Automated Market Making and other senior managing directors, and their teams in an administrative capacity
- Answer phone, and monitor and prioritize incoming e-mails and draft appropriate responses
- Provide a daily list summarizing calls, key events and e-mail that requires attention
- Anticipate the set up of internal and external meetings
- Prepare information packets and ensure both executives are prepared for all meetings and calls
- Intense calendar management on Outlook (as well as conference room calendars) internal & external meetings, and conference call or video conference arrangement, schedule client meetings and appropriate travel.
- Assist visiting Director’s and Managing Director’s with their agendas
- Back-up for other assistants
- Plan and coordinate travel itineraries including airline, hotel, meetings and ground transportation
- Manage subscriptions and memberships
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Order office supplies and stationary (business cards)
- Create and maintain expense reports in People Soft
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Manage and maintain communication between the New York, Paris and London offices
- Recruiting – for external job candidates. Ensure managers are on time, smooth transition from one interviewer to the next, and follow-up on feed-back. Coordinate with Human Resources Recruiting Department
- Learn the functionality within HCMS to ensure planned time off is properly recorded and approved.
- Create PowerPoint Presentations and spreadsheets using Excel
- Periodic updates of presentations and documents
- Assist senior management with content and quality of internal and external Power Point presentations.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player- heavy collaboration with the other assistants locally and globally
- Languages: English and French required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond to frequently shifting needs with flexibility while maintaining a positive approach and sense of humor.
Société Générale - 13 months ago