SpecPro, Inc. is a dynamic 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation specializing in Life Sciences, Engineering and Technical Services, Information Management Services, and Environmental Services. With over 16 years of professional experience, SpecPro is proud to serve the government and industry in these disciplines. Our goal is to always maintain positive customer and community relations while emphasizing the "SpecPro Advantage".
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Arlington, Virginia office. In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Escort trades throughout DEA HQ
• Answering telephones, route calls, greeting visitors, responding to inquiries from the public and providing information
• Photocopying, stuffing envelopes or record inquires
• Responsible for filling, proofreading, typing, and other data at a computer terminal
• Responsible for maintaining financial or other records, set up spreadsheets, verify statistical reports for accuracy and completeness
• Make travel arrangements, task inventory of equipment and supplies
• Daily administrative and support functions and
• Miscellaneous office functions as required
High School diploma required, some college preferred
Use a variety of software (Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus notes)
Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship or the ability to obtain citizenship, and be able to pass a government background investigation.
Must be able to perform minimum requirements of position.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 23 months ago