McGraw Hill Financial, has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for providing administrative and project support to our Corporate IT Team in Manhattan, which would include supporting our CTO-Benchmarks, as well as 2-3 other Managers.
• Answer telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors
• Manage e-mails, calendars, travel
• Handle and process expense reports
• Handle incoming mail and other material
• On and off-site meeting set-up including securing rooms, catering, dinner reservations, equipment (audio/video), etc
• Process Check requests and billing for the Executive Department
• Create, maintain and enter data into an Access database
• Set up and organizes filing systems
• Oversee ordering and maintenance of office supplies
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Liaise with building management representatives
• Manage floor space moves and employee facility requests
• Responsible for office supplies maintenance and replenishment
• Work with other office assistants in times of need or large events
• Liaison with on-site employee services
• Manages on-site employee programs and activities
• A High School Diploma is required. Associate's Degree is preferred.
• At least 5 years administrative experience in a professional environment
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook is required.
• Must have excellent time management & activity prioritization skills.
• Strong oral & written communication skills are required.
• Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as distribution of departmental mail, answering phones, and maintaining supplies
MHF Information Technology
McGraw Hill Financial