POSITION DESCRIPTION :
Assists the Executive Assistants and Staff in performing assigned administrative duties; coordinates and monitors office work flow; performs secretarial work. Position requires full knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
a. Greet visitors and vendors
b. Answer and direct incoming phone calls, provide backup phone support to Executive Assistants
i. Responds to customer complaints/problems by referring to appropriate division.
ii. Handles inquiries from customers, employees, vendors, etc. Assists in solving problems or in directing inquiries to proper individual or department.
c. Prepares in final typed form correspondence, reports, memos, etc. Arranges for duplication of materials when required.
d. Maintains correspondence files and other related records. Opens, sorts and distributes mail for assigned area. Develops written reply to routine correspondence or questions.
e. Makes arrangements for travel, business meetings and appointments for staff, coordinating those attending and visitors.
f. Maintains calendars for staff as needed.
g. Checks employee expense reports for accuracy, completeness, signatures and proper authorizations.
h. Assists in the production of presentations and review materials.
i. Maintains and purchases office supplies and break room supplies. Works with outside vendors for replenishment or service if needed.
j. Liaison with Property Manager as needed for building concerns, issues, needs.
2. SSS Gives Back Program
3. Program Manager for Security System at Crosspoint Facility
4. EHS Coordinator/Manager for Crosspoint
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum two years clerical or administrative experience.
• Typing skills with at least 50 WPM.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• Ability to identify urgency and prioritize tasks accordingly.
•Ability to manage time and multitask effectively and displays problem solving skills by developing methods or approaches to getting the work done.
•Maintain composure and professionalism under pressure as well as adapt to new situations and changing priorities.
•Strong organizational skills.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...