Stantec's Geomatics group is one of North America's largest surveying and mapping consultants with more than 400 professional and technical staff members operating out of 35 locations. Our team utilizes state-of-the-art office and field tools to deliver a broad range of solutions for private and public clients. Focusing on all aspects of spatial data, we provide services that include boundary surveying, topographic mapping, construction layout, geodetic and GPS surveys, GIS development, terrestrial laser scanning, aerial photogrammetry, and hydrographic surveying. Stantec is a place where we measure project and career success in some of the most rewarding ways possible, and offer career opportunities as unique as you are.
Our Reno, NV office is seeking a part-time administrative assistant. This individual will begin working 20 hours each week; however, there will be potential to work 40 hours a week in the near future.
In a role that supports the supervisor as well as the overall success of the team, your ability to take initiative and remain flexible rounds out your demonstrated administrative skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing routine correspondence
- Assisting in preparation of reports, proposals and presentations
- Arranging appointments
- Securing travel requirements
- Coordinating special projects and maintaining confidential files
Your qualifications are further enhanced by a professional attitude, good common sense and sound judgment.
- Educational achievement equivalent to graduation from high school
- A minimum of one year of thorough and progressively responsible experience in varied administrative support work
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Ability to accurately type 60 wpm
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Project and Outlook
Stantec - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...