Perform a variety of secretarial duties to ensure the smooth day to day operation of the physician’s office. Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers and patients.
Position is for Saturday and Sunday 6am to 11am.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering telephones
- Schedule appointments
- Assemble patient charts
- Scheduling surgery and testing
- Typing, transcriptions, data entry, filing patient relations, referral management and billing
- Reports directly to the practice manager but works with the physician
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree or undergraduate degree preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- 1-2 years related experience preferably in a medical office setting
Steward Health Care - 12 months ago