Superior Staff Resources is seeking a administrative assistant in East Aurora, NY.
In this role, the candidate will be in a situational-adapted basic office services support for multiple principals in a relatively homogeneous operating unit
1. Provide effective, timely, and consistently upgraded and improving office services support as directed for assigned unit(s).
2. Maintain established work processes and work flow for the office as required by specialties of the unit(s) served.
3. Provide efficient and proficient basic service for principals within the procedures established for the unit(s).
4. Provide efficient and proficient back-up service for other unit(s) or principals as assigned.
5. Provide courteous and effective contact communications for the unit(s) and principals.
6. Meet work deadlines within priorities, with minimal issues for principals or superior.
Hours are 8am to 5pm, and the pay is $15 to $18/hr. Benefits are available after 60 days. Apply today via SuperiorJobs.com to be considered.
Talent and Resources, Aligned. www.superiorjobs.com. EOE M/F/D/V
Required Skills / Qualifications:
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have at least a high school degree or GED
- Must have at least 2 years of related experience as a administrative assistant.
- Must have at least 1 years experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience within purchasing functions in a electronic enviroment is a plus!
- The incumbent should possess and exhibit effective verbal and interpersonal skills so as to positively represent the Company in daily contact with employees at all levels and external public.
- Strong secretarial, English, and proofreading (spelling and punctuation) skills are essential. Knowledge of word processing equipment and office procedures is important.
- Lotus Notes experience a plus
Superior Technical Resources - 13 months ago
Priding itself on its superior operations, Superior Energy Services provides specialized oil field services to companies operating in the...