Position Title: Administrative Assistant - Quality
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Pay Range: Director of Quality
Attendance Requirements: Works a 40 hour week with occasional overtime required.
The primary function of this position is to ensure the implementation, maintenance and on-going development of TEAM’s Quality Management System (QMS) and to promote continuous improvement throughout the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain, distribute and recall master documents required by TEAM’s management system through the use of electronic entry and hard copy retention, including but not limited to; system (program) manuals, system procedures, process procedures and related forms.
- Maintain and coordinate training programs, including but not limited to; Non-Destructive Testing (NDE), Heat Treatment, Radiation Safety and Quality Management System (QMS), through electronic entry and hard copy retention.
- Ensure, as applicable, compliance with customer and/or industry related requirements (i.e., SNT-TC-1A, AS9100, 10CFR50, etc.).
- Maintain training records, including education, skill and experience documents.
- Administer technical programs, including CBE (Examiner) and CBT (Karta).
- Compile and report on customer satisfaction, including complaints through the receipt of customer surveys.
- Identify and participate in the selection of candidate projects as part of TEAM’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Provide QMS technical support during third-party (registrar) and customer assessments at the corporate office, provide assistance as required.
- Maintain all applicable regulations, codes, standards, and specifications; communicate these requirements to Quality Specialist’ as necessary.
- Participate in other general administrative and technical activities such as cost reduction methods, communications, safety, housekeeping, and employee training.
- Perform weekly correspondence distribution to all TISI branches.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervision.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent, technical school or college credits preferred.
- One (1) years experience in an administrative role required.
- Previous experience with record retention preferred.
- The ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice.
- The ability to prioritize and complete work assignments by specific deadlines.
- Must have strong computer skills (i.e., MS Word, Access, Excel, etc.).
- Must be able to communicate verbally, and in writing, with co-workers, supervisor, and as required, senior TISI Management.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Work is conducted in a semi-private office/cubicle setting.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively;
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations;
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties;
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations. This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Please select "Apply Now" to begin filling out your profile information.
Team Industrial Services, Inc. - 22 months ago