Under general supervision, performs a variety of tasks and handles a wide range of situations involving clerical and administrative functions to support department. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. Company headquarters are located just outside of Philadelphia in Limerick, PA.
• Support RAQA department. Complete administrative duties as assigned including: scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, maintaining calendars, ordering supplies, creating expense reports, maintaining files, and preparing correspondance and reports.
• Maintain accurate records.
• Meet deadlines; work independently with minimal supervision.
• Analyze office management and administrative problems in order to devise workable solutions.
• Read, understand, apply, and explain standards, policies and procedures.
• Work effectively with co-workers, vendors and other customers of the company.
• Recognize problems and devise effective course of action.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees.
• Work effectively under stress and in emergency situations.
• Associates degree or equivalent job related training required.
• Minimum of four (4) years business or office administration experience required.
• Experience within the medical industry and/or a Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance environment a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required.
• Accurate typing and data entry skills required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail required.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex Medical - 20 months ago