Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant. Scripps Networks Interactive is one of the leading developers of lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet, where on-air programming is complemented with online video, social media areas and e-commerce components on companion Web sites and broadband vertical channels. The company's media portfolio includes popular lifestyle television and Internet brands HGTV, Food Network, Travel Channel, DIY Network, Cooking Channel and country music network Great American Country (GAC) .
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, and providing administrative support. This person acts as a liaison between the SVP/VP's and other Administrative Assistants in the business unit. Additionally, they are responsible for the following:
- Assist in managing supervisor's schedule, book travel, manage/prepare monthly reports, event planning
- General administrative work for department (i.e. screen calls, travel, credit card, maintain organizational charts, and expense report handling, coordinate meetings, conference calls, lunches)
- Assist with invoice coding and budget tracking as directed.
- Assist with creating Powerpoint presentations
- Disaster Recovery contact for the department and Scripps DIRT team.
- Request and ship dubs, assist w/ premium assembling/shipping
- Coordinate closely with other departmental administrative assistants
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by supervisors.
- Education: College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 years administrative/executive secretarial experience in a fast paced office environment preferred.
- Equipment: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skills/Abilities: Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is a must. Must have flexibility to work with diverse projects. Excellent communication and verbal skills. Strong organizational skills. Ability to maintain confidential information.
- 3 years ago - save job
Scripps Networks Interactive is a global media company and the Leader in Lifestyle Media. Our power-house brands -- HGTV, DIY Network, Food...