Performs routine administrative support or technical program assistance work. Works under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Answers phone and routes calls.
- Greets guests to the office.
- Processes all School of Allied Health Sciences email.
- Assists in preparing admission files using imaging system.
- Updates admissions files and submits files for Grade Point Average evaluation.
- Tracks incomplete applicant files and contacts applicants for missing information.
- Processes admission letters and contracts.
- Maintains School of Allied Health Sciences e-mail class listings.
- Processes all mail.
- Keeps conference room calendar.
- Organizes admission files and check-out procedures.
- Maintains and orders office supplies.
- Prepares various Health Sciences Center forms, such as Purchase Order’s, direct pay, travel applications and vouchers, etc. as necessary.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent plus five years of office experience.
- Additional education may substitute for experience on a year for year basis.
- Customer Service Experience
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
A Resume/C.V. and Letter of Recommendation are required to be uploaded when applying for this position.
Applicant must have the ability to work well with faculty, staff, and students and ability to multi-task with ease.
Ability to see and hear.
Hourly Pay Range
11.45 - 16.28
Monthly Pay Range
1984.75 - 2821.98
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
TTUHSC is an EEO /AA employer.