Position serves as an office assistant to the Clinical Coordinator in the Community Counseling Program in Hillsborough, and Pinellas counties.
1. Facilitates the Family Support Network Community Counseling Services Intake Line, communicating effectively and appropriately and responding in a timely fashion to phone calls, faxes, and correspondences.
2. Researches community resources and makes appropriate referrals to programs, community agencies, and services.
3. Responsible for phone calls, faxes, and mail on a daily basis for CCS.
4. Manages needs of the office, such as ordering supplies and coordinating with the Clinical Coordinator.
5. Assists and supports Clinical Coordinator and contracted staff.
6. Prepares and maintains electronic database, forms, and memos.
7. Maintains organized and neat works space.
8. Maintains precise and accurate records and statistics for the CCS programs as assigned
9. Completes and provides program statistics at specified times.
10. Open communication with CCS contractors and Clinical Coordinator regarding invoices, timeliness of paperwork, issues that arise in Avenues etc.
11. Maintains and organizes program files.
12. Reviews and maintains files for quality assurance.
13. Maintains appointment book for psychiatric appointments, medication management as well as ensuring reminder phone calls are made for each appointment the day before the appointments.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
***THESE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF ALL DUTIES PERFORMED. EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM OTHER JOB RELATED MARGINAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED***
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Education & Experience: High school degree or GED and three (3) years secretarial or administrative experience in a professional office setting. Associates degree in Business Administration preferred. KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICAID BILLING and REGULATIONS preferred.
Licenses & Certifications:
Must possess and maintain a valid Florida drivers license with no record of criminal driving offense of license suspension.
Must possess means of providing job related transportation and show proof of required insurance. Must be insurable under CHIs current auto insurance policy.
Must successfully complete and maintain FDLE clearance, Federal background and state criminal background check and sexual predator screening.
COMPETENCIES & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
Knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, and related basic computer software, including MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and program specific software.
Knowledge of effective office procedures and practices. Possess effective organizational skills.
Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Ability to establish effective working relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors and other individuals. Possess effective interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of agency's organizational structure, standard operating procedures, and policies.
Ability to type 45 WPM
Annual Training Requirements: The following training topics are required annually: Sexual Harassment, Blood-born Pathogens, Workplace Accident Prevention and Reporting, Confidentiality and Privacy Practices, Diversity/Cultural Competency, Child Abuse and Neglect Mandated Reporter Statutes and Methods, Prevention of Violence in the Workplace, OSHA-related training, Crisis Prevention, and Program Goals.
Supervision Received: Supervision is provided as needed by the Clinical Coordinator and/or Program Manager.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS:
Ability to use a personal computer and related office equipment. Ability to communicate verbally. Good hearing (with or without hearing device). Reasonable accommodation will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability. Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
Works indoors in an office environment.
The Children's Home - 23 months ago
We make a strong commitment to find a "forever" family for the children in our care. Our S.E.A.R.C.H. (So Every Available Ready...