Position Description: |
- Administrative support for VP of Finance , Specialty Division and her direct reports: Director of Finance – Glad JV, Director of Finance – Litter/Food/Coal SBU and BIG, and Specialty Forecast Manager.
- Manage calendars
- Manage meetings, including very large, multi-location meetings as well as day to day meetings – attendees, agendas, logistics, AV equipment
- Manage Quarterly Specialty Finance Team meetings– attendees, agendas, pre-reads, video conference with Burt’s employees in North Carolina, etc.
- Expense reporting
- Travel planning
- Order office supplies and monitor monthly status.
- Document preparation (PowerPoint decks, Word)
- Maintain key documents and files – org charts, phone lists, distribution lists
- Copying, mail handling, faxing, etc.
- High school graduate
- Minimum of five years of administrative support experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft software programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Sharepoint)
- Track record of successfully supporting multiple managers concurrently and strong teamwork with administrative assistant peers.
- Exercises appropriate discretion with sensitive or confidential matters
- Must be thorough and detail oriented.
- Very strong planning, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills. Highly productive and results oriented.
- Ability to research and resolve administrative issues quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and proactively resolve issues
- Project management skills
- Customer service and results oriented
- Independent, resourceful, initiative, self-starter
- Proficient in learning new systems and applications
If you are unable to fill out the online application due to a disability,please call our main # and ask for an HR rep to assist you with completing application.
The Clorox Company - 17 months ago
Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green Works®...