Administrative support for the VP Operations and CFO
- Assist allmembers of the operations and finance teams in accomplishing their goals and objectives
- Prepare reports,correspondence, presentations and other communication materials.
- Conduct research,prepare reports and financial data.
- Manage calendar,arrange meetings, and plan and set up conferences and events
- Attend staff meetingswith operations team and staff to keep well informed, and to ensure follow-upon decisions or actions to be taken by staff.
- Prepare anddistribute meeting notes.
- Provideadministrative support and computer skills for special projects.
- Other duties asrequired.
Associate’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 yearsadministrative experience
- Excellent verbaland written communication skills.
- Strong attentionto detail.
- Excellentcomputer and internet skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools a must (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint,Word, Visio)
- Ability to workwith sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Criticalthinking, complex problem solving, judgment and decision making
The Continental Group - 2 years ago
FirstService wants to be first when it comes to real estate services. The company has subsidiaries that provide commercial property...