Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Americas-United States-Florida
Job Number: 131363
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: VP/GM Travel Retail - Americas
WORK LOCATION: Miami, FL
Provide highest level of support; working closely with the VP/GM preparing reports, memorandums, scheduling meetings, event planning and coordination, planning business trips, answering phone calls and managing information requests by the VP/GM. Responsible for handling confidential information that requires discretion and diplomacy.
Â· Manages the daily evolving calendar of the V/GM, keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
Â· Manages travel arrangements and proactively coordinates the pre-planning of trips for VP/GM; including arranging appropriate travel, hotels, transportation, meeting agendas and necessary information.
Â· Responsible for the planning and negotiation of events for TR Ã¢â‚¬-œ Americas.
Â· Handles written communication on behalf of the VP/GM and able to work efficiently with employees at all levels.
Â· Schedules use of conference room for in-house meetings.
Â· Process the expense report of corporate meeting card for TR Ã¢â‚¬-œ Americas.
Â· Ability to organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth efficient running of an office, maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies and equipment, monitoring office operations and serving as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts.
Â· Ability to take in-depth detailed notes, transcripts for high profile corporate meetings.
Â· Performs other duties as assigned.
* 3 years experience in Senior Level Executive Assistant
* Bachelor-™s degree in business administration
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
* Must have prior C level experience and ability to interface with board of directors as well as other C level officials throughout the organization.
* Strong negotiating skills & in-depth large scale event planning/management.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
* Experience working with project management
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with employees at all levels.
* Fully Bilingual-read, write and speak English and Spanish.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Corporate Departments
Estee Lauder - 10 months ago