Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Americas-United States-New York
Job Number: 131286
Provide all administrative support to the Vice President of Global Indirect Procurement.
• Manage Outlook calendar and handle all scheduling matters. Coordinate, update and communicate any meeting request changes that occur during the day.
• Organize daily flow. Prepare and manage any correspondence, reports, presentations and files. Maintain an efficient filing system.
• Provide the needed administrative support to ensure effective and efficient meetings. Prepare agendas. Gather and organize meeting materials in advance. Reserve conference rooms and work with Office Services for any room-setups, AV needs, transporting of materials, catering, etc.
• Monitor email, respond and act accordingly and in a timely manner.
• Prepare and organize travel itineraries for VP. Coordinate travel arrangements and visas.
• Process monthly expense reports. Manage incoming bills and statements related to expense report processing.
• Maintain contact database and update as needed.
• Handle incoming telephone calls and take action as required. Screen phone calls when appropriate and proactively handle any routine matters and other requests that can be dealt with by the administrative assistant
• Order and organize all office supplies. Responsible for messenger service and UPS.
• Review incoming supplier phone inquiries and solicitations and route to the correct party to handle.
• Support team on all major meetings and events.
• Assist with projects as needed.
• Position requires 3 years administrative experience in a corporate environment at executive level.
• Strong administrative skills are required. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented while also being able to grasp the big picture.
• A high level of professionalism and a commitment to excellence are required.
• Must be able to handle matters of a confidential nature with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
• Familiarity with working with international markets and handling travel arrangements. Superior organizational skills.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must have ability to handle numerous tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies Supply Chain
Estee Lauder - 6 months ago