Job Location: Hershey, PA
**3 day post through close of business on August 6th with strong external candidate identified**
Under limited supervision, this position provides diverse administrative support. The duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing scheduling, logistics and preparation for trade shows, industry events and customer hospitality events.
• Scheduling appointments, managing calendars and coordinating with other assistants to setup meetings
• Scheduling and coordinating global travel
• Preparing and submitting expense reports and monthly credit card statements.
• Administering departmental paperwork including invoices, purchases and reconciliation of department budget (including producing reports and minor SAP administration). Also, monitor department budget on an ongoing (monthly) basis, monitor plan/forecast annual budget and accounts; and process monthly invoice and credit card accruals.
• Assisting in the preparation and formatting of presentations which may include compilation of data from numerous sources
• Managing and maintaining the group’s on-line shared drive file systems, documents, quickr sites etc.
• Taking initiative to support the team as necessary
- Provides general administrative support to include coordinating meetings, preparing expense reports, managing on-line documents, supporting creation of presentations, handling invoices and purchases and other general assistance as requested. Also provides routine reporting and administration in SAP.
- Supports team members to prioritize work and maintain calendars. Makes appointments and meeting arrangements and keeps calendar updated. Meeting arrangements may include coordination of scheduling with all parties, room reservations, luncheon arrangements, etc. arrange for regularly scheduled large off-site meetings/conferences. Using the services of the World Travel, makes both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Answers the telephone, screens and redirects calls, and takes messages. Will answer various questions concerning schedules of staff, department work, status of projects, and procedure and policy inquiries.
- Performs budget responsibilities including tracking of budget items and expenses.
Education: High school diploma/GED
Experience: At least 2 years of professional experience
Other Knowledge and Ability Requirements
-Business / Culture Knowledge -- Must possess knowledge of the organization including its heritage, culture, policies, practices, and internal structure
-Interpersonal Skills – Must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to deal with the high level contacts within the corporation, external organizations/trade associations, vendors and customers.
-Judgment / Discretion – Given the confidential nature of the work, must maintain confidentiality of all information, meetings etc. sharing information on a need to know basis or when explicitly directed both within Hershey (amongst peers) and outside
-Computer Skills - Comfortable with Microsoft Office suite particularly PowerPoint and Excel
-Quick learner, collaborative, versatile and able to work in a fast pace, energetic environment
-Ability to work independently , multi/task/manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve results on deadline
-Positive attitude, resourceful nature and excellent problem solving skills
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran Status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws.
The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY), headquartered in Hershey, Pa., is a global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to the world...