The PMO Group is a growing firm that values its employees and ideals in an industry that is symbolized by constant growth, innovation, and change. The creation and adaptation of new technologies is always a challenge in a business where standards are boundless. Each year a new set of skills is required to stay with the current wave of technology. We are always interested in talented, innovative professionals who enjoy their work, and understand that our ultimate success depends on how well we satisfy our clients.
Our Firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support a busy Executive and team of 3 others. Duties include providing administrative support and manage business calendars including travel arrangement and itineraries. Schedule and coordinate client meetings internally and externally. Complex travel arrangements and heavy expense reports experience is required.
Provide administrative support and have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. A strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude. Must be able to multi-task with many projects in a fast paced environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Manage heavy calendar activity: scheduling, confirming, and tracking internal and external meetings
- Make complex domestic and international travel arrangements, and manage heavy expense reports
- Prepare presentation materials for senior-level meetings (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Interact with internal and external clients in a highly professional manner
- Provide general administrative support, which includes phone coverage, word processing, day-to-day operations and ad hoc projects
- Manage incoming correspondence and prioritize requests
- Maintain files, reports, and other highly confidential business documents
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a must
- Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational, time-management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle the stress of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle, maintain and protect highly confidential information
The PMO Group - 17 months ago