The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support in various functional groups in a specified market
ABOUT THE PRINCETON REVIEW:
Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review (www.PrincetonReview.com) is a privately held education services company headquartered in Framingham, MA. The Company has long been a leader in helping college and graduate school–bound students achieve their education and career goals through its test preparation services, tutoring and admissions resources, online courses, and more than 150 print and digital books published by Random House, Inc. The Princeton Review delivers its programs via a network of more than 5,000 teachers and tutors in the U.S.A., Canada, and international franchises. The Company also partners with schools and guidance counselors worldwide to provide students with college readiness, test preparation and career planning services.
1. Manage administrative function of office such as answering telephone, receiving and distributing messages, order office supplies, ensure classroom and facilities are prepared for students at all sites, etc.
2. Track teacher and student attendance for all offerings
3. Serve as first point of contact for in-person visitors
4. Perform test scoring and provide results to appropriate team member
5. Additional duties as assigned
1. Ability to work in multiple computer databases and possess proficient skills in MS Office
2. Strong written and oral communications skills
3. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill
4. Strong ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and prioritize appropriately
The Princeton Review - 12 months ago
The Princeton Review, Inc. provides integrated classroom-based, print and online products and services that address the needs of students,...