Apply Now To This Position
General & Administrative
Job Location :
Baltimore Home Office
FTR- Full Time
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of S ervice, T eamwork, A ction, R eputation and S uccess in all activities and interactions.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to assigned department.
- Prepare expense reports and invoices for payment.
- Arrange travel including air, car rentals, and hotel.
- Manage calendars including scheduling, accepting, and declining meetings and appointments on behalf of managers.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences including preparing agendas, coordinating logistics such as room reservations, meals, transportation, and equipment, securing outside presenters, preparing handouts and other support materials.
- Coordinate conference calls including setting up on-line document access.
- Create presentations, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Compose draft correspondence on behalf of assigned managers.
- Proofread and edit documents.
- File and copy documents as needed.
- Disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, Web sites, and e-mail.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Manage various projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
In conformity with applicable laws, The Shelter Group, Shelter Properties, Brightview Senior Living, and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law or unrelated to job requirements.
- Two year degree and three – five years administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced skills in MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Internet software.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of office equipment operations.
Returning Applicants Login Here:
If you do not remember your password click here .
Current Associates Login:
The Shelter Group - 8 months ago
The Shelter Group can give you shelter (or more likely sell it to you). The company invests in, develops, renovates, and manages residential...