Busy, Hinsdale real estate broker is looking for a permanent addition to our team! Candidate MUST have a STRONG work ethic, multi task, and be able to work in a fast-paced, professional environment. Previous experience in real estate preferred, but not required.
Looking for energetic individual with real estate knowledge & experience who will support our team. Strong administrative skills -organized, attention to detail. Ability to communicate at all levels. Expericenced in Microsoft Office.
The ability to create a positive, professional, courteous manner at all times. Punctual & reliable. Vibrant nature.
Enjoys dealing with people and is tolerant of rude people, polite but assertive.
Position will vary between 30-35 hours per week. (No benefits/1099 Position) ($12-15/hour plus bonuses)
Tasks to include, but are not limited to:
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
• Answering phones- you will often be the first point of contact for our clients and must be able to provide EXCELLENT customer service at all times. You will need to be a good listener and take detailed phone messages.
• Email correspondence- our office uses written email as its primary mode of communication.
• Following a software-based to do list- tasks include preparing pre and post-closing documents, assisting in creating marketing materials and more.
We are looking for someone with the following skills/attributes:
• Possess EXCEPTIONAL attention to detail. We are a very successful real estate team and there is little margin for error in our office.
• Spectacular organizational skills.
• Able to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
• Must be a quick learner and an excellent problem solver.
• Possess a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, at times having the ability to think outside the box.
• Possess excellent customer service skills.
• Internet savvy- must be able to maneuver through new websites quickly and efficiently.
• Strong foundation in an office environment.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team.
• Some errand running, mostly throughout Dupage County.
Success does not come without stress so, most importantly, you MUST have a “Whatever It Takes” positive attitude!!!