Therapy Management Corporation provides Therapy Services with uncompromised quality and Service Excellence! We operate in over 150 locations across the southern states including locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. For more than 16 years, TMC has operated as the industry leader in therapy services and we are proud to have earned a reputation for conducting business in the highest ethical manner.
At TMC, we believe the foundation for success starts with our employees. TMC’s culture promotes enthusiasm, dedication and creativity and is unmatched in the industry. We are fully committed to our employees; a commitment we honor by providing exceptional clinical education, job satisfaction, stability, as well as opportunities for career and professional advancement. At TMC, we embrace the “Committed to Service Excellence” philosophy: the idea that everyone we encounter is our customer and will be treated with respect and excellence every moment of each interaction on a daily basis. At TMC, our team members exemplify the qualities and characteristics of the “Committed to Service Excellence” philosophy.
We offer employment opportunities in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living Facilities and Outpatient Clinics. Our Rehab teams are comprised of highly skilled, dynamic, passionate professionals who promote the most positive outcome for each of our patients based on an inter-disciplinary approach. We provide therapy for both short term and long term residents. Our locations are fully equipped and feature computerized documentation and billing. Evaluating Therapists are provided a Dell notebook for efficiency of documentation.
TMC is an established company with more than 16 years of industry experience. We offer our employees competitive compensation and bar-setting benefits including: 401(k) plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage, short and long-term disability benefits, holiday/vacation time, and so much more!
We are confident that our history of providing therapy services with uncompromised quality and our “Commitment to Service Excellence”, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth make us the employer of choice in the therapy services industry.
Provide logistical support for Recruiting Department, including but not limited to:
- Coordination of registration and supplies for Recruiting events
- Procurement and shipping of Recruiting & Business Development promotional materials
- Create, submit, post open positions using ATS & external job board providers
- Maintains database of contractor staffing, track current needs and manages ongoing external contractor needs/providers
- Preparation and coordination of direct mail campaigns
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Recruiting
- High school Diploma or GED.
- 2 + years of administrative experience.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines within a team environment.
- Ability to identify, communicate and resolve issues and concerns as needed.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.