2-5 years experience years experience in a technical Customer Service environment. A minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Associates Degree is preferred.
Work under general supervision, performing various clerical duties that require a thorough understanding of organization, department, and the plant process and procedures.
- Assemble and complete a variety of routine reports to ensure on time delivery of service orders
- Respond to routine inquiries from telephone callers and visitors, redirecting calls or providing routine information requiring a detailed knowledge of department/section functions.
- Sort, open, and distribute all mail directed to department.
- Complete special administrative projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Assisting in pulling and filing documents.
- Attention to detail, keeping errors down to a minimum.
- 24 hour turn-a-round time on customer PO's and entry into BaaN.
- Proactively calling customers on the status of their orders.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Coordinate logistics of shipment of products
- Strong computer skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office and an ERP system
Toshiba - 2 years ago
Toshiba America, Inc. (TAI) is the spitting image of its old man. The holding company, a subsidiary of high-tech titan Toshiba, handles...