Trek Retail Services the following opportunity available located at The Trek Retail Services Madison Eastside corporate office location. This position is to assist Trek's Director of Retail Services.
- Assist in scheduling, time management, expense management and organization.
- Making administrative decisions on behalf of Manager.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, travel arrangements for national and international trips and larger events.
- Monitor Manager’s email by flagging, responding, or filing daily based on direction given.
- Ability to work with multiple departments and businesses within Trek on various programs including project management and event planning.
- Regularly challenged to step outside of your comfort zone and area of knowledge and learn new things.
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare import materials for meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service & assistance to clients, vendors, visitors, and retailers on a daily basis.
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Setup new employees in department.
- Be willing to handle various personal tasks on and as needed basis.
- Extensive software skills are required: Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.), and Reporting Software.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, act with a sense of urgency and raise red flags when needed.
- Positive and outgoing attitude, great presence and an ability to get stuff done.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 23 months ago