The Administrative Assistant is responsible for routine administrative support for the team. Support may be limited to a specific area or general administrative support.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn and develop skills
• Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and initiative to assist on a variety of projects
• Demonstrates good communication skills with the ability to work professionally with lawyers, staff and clients
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint as determined by the specific position
• Excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills as well as the ability to produce a high volume of documents with tight deadlines
• Demonstrate the ability to work with all levels of staff and lawyers
• Demonstrates the ability to work within a team environment
• Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure and deal with large volumes of work with sometimes demanding deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs routine administrative tasks for the team
• Collaborates with resources inside and outside the firm as appropriate to complete projects or tasks
• Provides back-up services to other departments within the firm such as legal secretaries, reception, word processing and other areas as needed
• Assists in fostering an environment of superior customer service, collaboration, commitment, team spirit, pride and trust
• Occasional overtime may be required
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of two years of clerical experience in an administrative support role preferred, as well as a four year degree from an accredited college or university, or any combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click “apply online” at the end of this page. EOE
Troutman Sanders LLP - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Troutman Sanders LLP is one of Atlanta's largest law firms, has more than 40 attorneys dedicated to health care and/or employee benefits...