TuneIn is looking for a talented administrative professional with a proven track record in providing support to senior members of an organization. The right person will be able to perform a variety of difficult, specialized administrative support functions with a significant degree of independence and accountability for results. This person may also provide administrative services to other supervisors and staff.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares business correspondence (often using word, Google docs, spreadsheets, and presentation software).
- Maintains executives’ appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Manage the calendars of meetings, appointments and special events; anticipates schedule conflicts and take initiative to resolve.
- Coordinate travel plans and itineraries in a manner that promotes the best use of time and efficiency.
- Screen and respond to the phone calls and mail as needed.
- Handle confidential information with an appropriate level of discretion.
- Maintain effective and proactive communication with other departments and team members as necessary.
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor Degree a plus
- Demonstrated initiative to take on required tasks
- Ability to manage and execute travel plans for multiple people at various locations and time zones
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to respond to inquiries on evenings and weekends if necessary
- Experience in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Google applications)