The Administrative Assistant will provide support to Electronic Operations Manager and department with administration responsibilities including but not limited to communication with customers to attain required information for completing contract and booking projects, billing, purchase orders, RMA, insurance certificates renewals, prevailing wage, audits, bid proposals, weekly & monthly department reports.
- Support Electronic Operations Manager with administration responsibilities to support the department.
- Process contracts, purchase orders and change orders within company Job Cost Data System.
- Responsible for billing AIA process, lien waivers, and warranty letters
- Maintain various department spreadsheets for department costs and activities tracking
- Release Material and qualify accurate posting in Job Cost Data System
- Attend internal department meetings as needed
- Maintain project records to ensure compliance with company policies and retention schedules
- Provide back-up in other departments during employee absences and when deemed necessary
- Perform other duties as directed
This position reports to the
Contracts & Administration Manager
The company reserves the right to amend, modify and/or change the content of this description at any time without prior notification
KNOWLEDGE / ABILTIES / OTHER FACTORS
- Minimum of 3 years experience in construction administration
- College degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge in Job Design and BBI a plus
- Manage and prioritize substantial and diverse workload and changing priorities
- Be assertive to ensure tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Must have well developed communication, presentation, writing and interpersonal skills indicative of an ability to interact effectively with peers, customers and outside vendors
- Remain focused on a goal or task despite changing situations
- Fast-paced environment where priorities change daily
- Positive attitude and motivated to work in team environment is a must
- Working as part of a team, but responsible for individual accomplishments as well
Jan 18, 2013
Tyco - 2 years ago
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...