At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Provides a broad variety of administrative and staff support services for an assigned group or manager. Other duties may include: collects and interprets data to produce reports; conducts special projects; coordinates meetings, conferences, presentations and travel arrangements; and composes correspondence and other documentation as needed. Frequently uses personal computer software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, etc. Specific job duties vary by area.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four to five years of experience in administrative and support staff activities
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced administrative, secretarial and clerical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Excellent verbal and written communication and grammatical skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Administrative / Clerical
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
U.S. Bank - 13 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...