Duties & Responsibilities:
Under minimal supervision provides complex and highly confidential support services. Exercises judgment and discretion in the handling of telephone calls, scheduling appointments and relieving the Enterprise Risk Services group of administrative detail. Independently handles a wide variety of situations and conflicts that are non-routine including, but not limited to:
• Coordinates and schedules meetings and reserves appropriate resources
• Makes travel arrangements
• Distributes mailings
• Distributes various reports
• Minimal correspondence
• Standard photocopying, report generation, and compilation thereof especially in support of audits and regulatory examinations
• Phone back-up, phone roll and zero-out option
• Various filing and organization
• Tracks compensated absences (timekeeper)
• New employee set-up
• Backup for the CRO and CSO administrative assistant
Uses a PC and is proficient in the use of several software packages; including word processing, spreadsheets and graphics. Conducts special projects as directed; these may include projects such as SharePoint site set-up and maintenance, Archer production support, and other departmental support such as processing Privacy Office matters.
Performs a broad variety of administrative duties and staff support services for groups and managers to relieve functional leadership of administrative detail.
• Collects and analyzes data
• Prepares specialized reports using a variety of PC based software.
• Processes a variety of confidential information and documents
• Organizes filing systems
• Answers phones
• Photocopies documents
• Prepares correspondence and documents
• Ordering office supplies
• Schedules meetings
• Maintains calendars for assigned areas
• Collects and interprets data to produce reports
• Conduct special projects
• Coordinate meetings, conferences, presentations and travel arrangements.
• Files expense reports on-line
The successful candidate conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times and is able to deal with all levels of the organization including the “C-suite.”
Key strengths include:
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five to eight years of experience in administrative and support staff activities
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced administrative, secretarial and clerical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Excellent verbal and written communication and grammatical skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...