The Administrative Support Associate (Journey) provides general receptionist services and administrative support to the School of Architecture's twenty five full-time and seven part-time faculty members and 375 students.
Essential functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Provides essential office administrative tasks including: general receptionist, answering phones/responding to inquiries, copying, filing, and faxing
* Coordinates the office supply inventory, ordering, and general classroom consumables using PCard or 49erMart
* Performs vehicle or work requests using Archibus system
* Responsible for arranging and confirming meeting and/or classroom/course reservations using the Banner R25 system as well as controlling Lenel access to rooms in Storrs
* Completes travel authorizations and reimbursements for faculty, staff, Associate Director, and the Director of Student Advising
* Provides administrative support to the SOA Associate Director and Director of Student Advising assisting with: calendar/correspondence; student admissions and recruitment & retention paperwork, mailings, and the preparation of student evaluation packets
* Assists with the coordination of annual Summer Camp, special projects, and school or public events
Journey: High School graduation and at least two years of clerical experience.
American Recovery & Reinvestment Act Funded:
University of North Carolina
- 2 years ago - save job