Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Minimum High school diploma
- Minimum two years of administrative support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook email system
- Proficiency with internet search engines, electronic mail systems, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Ability to function in a team environment as well and ability to work independently
- Demonstrates initiative
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
The Surface Transportation Division of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Administrative Assistant for temporary part time employment in the Lake City, FL office.
Employee will perform clerical and administrative functions in support of the Lake City office operations on a part time basis such as:
This position is scheduled to be a temporary position for approximately a four-six month duration.
- Preparation of correspondence, spreadsheets, and office communications
- File set up and file maintenance
- Visitor reception
- Meeting planning and scheduling to include conference call set up, catering arrangements, meeting set up
- Packaging and deliver of interoffice mail and external communications
- Assist Office Manager with basic cost tracking and cost accounting activities
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
Do the best work of your life!
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...