Advanced Tactical Systems - www.ultra-ats.com - was twice been named as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas. We design, develop, deliver, and support real-time tactical command and control systems. We have delivered systems to all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces and many of our Allied and Coalition partners. Our systems and personnel have supported every major conflict since our founding in 1987.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant with a positive attitude to join our team. The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide variety of responsible and complex administrative duties in providing support to our Senior Vice President of Operations and team. Requires at least 5 years of related work experience, a four year degree and exceptional computer skills including MS Office and the ability to multi-task and keep up in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A US SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- At least 5 years of continuous work experience as an Administrative Assistant (preferably in a high-tech company)
- Ability to multi-task and work under constant deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Very high proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- A 4 year degree from an accredited university is required
- Current U.S. Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one
Advanced Tactical Systems, Inc
An Ultra Electronics Business
Ultra Electronics, Advanced Tactical Systems is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE. M/F/D/V.
Ultra Electronics - 23 months ago