UM is a media company that provides strategic and integrated media solutions designed to deliver a high return on investment for our clients. Our approach is rooted in curiosity, and we thrive on discovering and creating new way to engage consumers. We are looking for a committed and fun person to join our talented and passionate team!
The Team Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting one executive at the UM New York office. They must project a bright, enthusiastic, positive attitude while being able to handle difficult and sometimes stressful situations. They should be a fast learner with an open mind and be able to manage multiple tasks and projects while working independently with a strong attention to detail. It is important that they be self-motivated and able to exercise good judgment, confidentiality, initiative and creativity.
- Complete expense reports and travel arrangements for 1 executive
- Maintain the calendar of the executive, including scheduling and managing their day
- Arrange and organize meetings with teams, clients, and outside vendors
- Resourceful with a can do attitude
- Exercise diplomacy and discretion at all times
- Greet, screen, and route visitors
- Demonstrate courteous and helpful attitude to all
- Perform various administrative tasks as requested
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Punctuality, professionalism and a positive, cheerful attitude
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Quickly build a rapport and engage with people
- Work well independently as well as in a team
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Customer service attitude
- Capacity for problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage stress and to stay calm during hectic situations
Education and Experience:
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Minimum of 1-3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent college experience preferred
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...