Menlo Park, CA
A new opportunity exists for an Administrative Assistant at University HealthCare Alliance (UHA), a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics. This position will be based at our Administrative Offices located in Menlo Park, CA.
The Administrative Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Vice President of Operations and the Associate Chief Medical Officer of University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) to include preparing correspondence, reports/presentations materials, receiving visitors, answering telephones, and scheduling meetings. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills and is adept to working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 4-6 years administrative support experience supporting director or executive-level managers
- Experience working in a healthcare environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, administrative and communication skills (written and oral) required
- Must have full competency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Outlook)
We invite you to submit a cover letter and resume to UHACareers@UHAhealth.org . Please include “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
University HealthCare Alliance - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard