Perform administrative job duties in accordance with policies, procedures and practices.
• Perform duties in support of billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable activities.
• Support payroll administration including: collecting, following-up, entering, auditing data for accuracy and distributing.
• Completing all job duties and responsibilities correctly and timely. It is expected that the employee will quality check work for accuracy, missing data and information, and then appropriately correct and/or document and communicate as process requires.
• Demonstrate initiative to complete job duties, perform work in a manner that is organized and compliant with established job standards; solve problems using practical business solutions and systematic approaches.
• Create and maintain computer databases and files.
• Maintain and establish files, and filing systems to support organizing, and retrieving and office data and documents.
• Greet, screen and assist visitors in person and on the phone in a professional and responsible manner.
• Perform job and conduct business in a professional manner at all times with customers, co-workers, staff and all individuals.
• Able to demonstrate proficient computer skills and proficiency in using spreadsheets, word processing software to effective performs job duties. Must have ability to learn new software and technology required to perform job duties in a timely manner.
• Experience with and general knowledge of basic office practices, able to communicate effectively in English (speaking and writing).
• Maintain and demonstrate a continuous improvement mentality; share information timely regarding improvements to the work environment and work duties.
• Maintain documentation and complete activities and updates regularly as required (daily, weekly, and monthly) to enable current and accurate and work products.
• Conduct follow-up activities to resolve business issues and discrepancies timely.
• Other duties as assigned to support the business operations of Veolia.
• Minimum High School or GED
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Strong MS Office Skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to pass physical and drug test
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V