Administrative Assistant performs administrative and office support activities for management team.
Essential Job Functions
- Collect and distribute daily mail including mailing packages
- Determine office needs and order supplies
- Provide clerical support to Quality Control-Compliance Manager
- Coordinate assignments of incoming loan applications
- Plans events - coordinates meetings, luncheons, and other functions, including off-site meetings for partners and executive staff.
- Assist with vendor management
- Daily filing
- Track monthly Cancelled / Denied loan inventory
- Continually assess functions and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinates projects from other departments, as needed.
- Enforce strict adherence to established security procedures.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with Managers and Executive teams.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and graphics programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including business letter writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent ability to manage time effectively, plan ahead and meet deadlines .
- Ability to work under pressure, good organizational skills and prioritizing ability to meet service standards and deadlines.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and as a team with minimal supervision.
- Present a positive and professional image to all employees and members.
- Ability to use technical resources.
- Ability to use a personal computer
- High commitment to excellent service levels and satisfaction of members-partners is critical to success and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work long and flexible hours during high volume periods
CU Home Mortgage Solutions is committed to working with its employees to reasonably accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position. The following is a list of physical considerations that are normally encountered in this job:
- Position requires the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with a diverse field of membership and staff.
- Position requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Position requires the ability to work on computers for a long period of time in an office environment.
- Position requires ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Washington is an At-Will Employment State
Your employment is “at will”, meaning you are free to resign at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. CU Home Mortgage Solution is also free to conclude the employment relationship with you at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
No statement or promise by a credit union representative or board member may be interpreted as a change in the “at will” policy, nor would it constitute an employment or other contractual agreement.
Verity Credit Union - 15 months ago