VivaKi is the strategic entity created by Publicis Groupe to leverage the combined scale of its media and digital operations, which represent nearly US $60 billion in global ad spend and influence. VivaKi aggregates the marketplace influence of five autonomous brands, including two global media agencies: Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia; two leading digital marketing agencies: Digitas and Razorfish; and a premiere futures practice: Denuo. On behalf of its agency brands and their clients, VivaKi faces the market to help identify and build technology, message distribution, audience aggregation and content solutions for the future. Sitting at the core of VivaKi is the VivaKi Nerve Center, which serves as a think tank, R&D center and testing ground to activate new pathways for clients to connect with consumers in an increasingly digital world. VivaKi also includes a Talent & Transformation Practice, which leverages the scale of the VivaKi brands to develop and deliver tools and approaches designed to attract, develop, train, motivate and reward the world's best people.
About the Group:
Within the ever-evolving world of digital media, maintaining a strong working knowledge of the various technologies and products that are designed to collaborate, support, or even compete with today’s media agencies is challenging.
Whether it’s search, display, video, mobile, or other emerging digital media outlets, understanding what’s real and what is risky, what can scale and what cannot, and what solves problems without creating new ones, are key to successfully navigating the landscape and developing meaningful, efficient, and effective media solutions for the agencies of the Publicis network.
The Audience & Message Group within the Vivaki Nerve Center is challenged with creating display media solutions that can provide Vivaki agencies with competitive advantages in the marketplace. Our core responsibilities are to:
- Create & Evolve
a technological Platform that generates efficiencies in the procurement & optimization of digital display advertising
- Assess & Integrate
best-in-class technology partners to create unique Products that expand the platform strategically & create value for our agencies & their clients
- Cultivate & Share
a center of operational Expertise for the execution and management of digital display advertising across the Publicis network
The Administrative Assistant will handle a wide range of administrative support needs for VivaKi’s Audience On Demand Team. He/she should exhibit professionalism, solid judgment, discretion, and effective written and verbal communications. This person must be proactive in anticipating and prioritizing the business needs of the team and must possess superb time management skills, a productive approach toward work and a strong sense of urgency.
- Managing and maintaining calendar schedule. Monitoring, updating, and prioritizing, utilizing good judgment and strong decision-making skills
- Coordinating travel arrangements and providing itineraries
- Preparing and processing expense reports
- Developing, reviewing and editing regular and confidential correspondence, presentations, and reports.
- Coordinating special projects and requests as necessary
- Demonstrating confidentiality when handling sensitive information and matters
- Communication with executive management team
- Providing feedback and input as needed
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years as an Administrative Assistant.
- Previous experience in dealing with confidential information and with senior management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact and interface with people of all levels and backgrounds
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and work effectively under pressure producing
- accurate and consistent results
VivaKi - 13 months ago