POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Education: AS/BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experience. Related can be substituted for educational requirements. Job Related Experience: |
- 1-2 years of Administrative experience within the Waste Services Industry or similar field .
- Demonstrated ability to apply consultative and solutions based selling skills.
- Experience with Administration duties, to assist Regional Vice President and Sales.
- Superior written and oral communication skills combined with above average organization, interpersonal, listening, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Professional demeanor and ability to function with the utmost honesty and integrity.
- Proficiency in using array of software packages, including MS Outlook, Word, PPT and Excel.
- Well versed in problem solving, financial/profitability analysis, pricing, and client relationship management.
- Organized and intellectually able to overcome data obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- High degree of autonomy, yet team oriented with ability to work cross functionally within dynamic environment.
POSITION PURPOSE :
The Administrative Assistant provides the accuracy and completeness of the Divisions data integrity. Its focus is to assist Regional Vice President and Sales on day to day operations. To administer the processes and procedures used to enter information into systems. Demonstrate proficiency of software and programs. Cooperatively work with regional and corporate personnel towards accomplishing tasks. Administer divisional programs, tasks and other projects assigned by the Vice President & Manager.
Waste Pro participates in E- Verify to verify the employment eligibility of all individuals hired to work in the United States.
Waste Pro USA, Inc - 8 months ago