Responsible for daily payroll entry for department;
creating reports and maintaining records, contracts and
files; creating and managing invoices for state project
billing, utility permits, flagging, and track repairs;
ordering and maintaining PPE and office supplies for all
departments and locations; maintain vehicle and driver
files; and assist with other departments as needed.
· Track and enter payroll hours
· Manage track project files and create state project
· Work closely with various departments at Watco and
· Work closely with the Wisconsin Department of
· Assist with maintaining track and crossing agreements
· Maintain vehicle and driver files, including annual
· Prepare derailment reports
· Order PPE and office supplies for all departments and
· Maintain scaling truck/scale
· Process utility permits, including invoicing for
permits and flagging
Assist other departments as needed
High School degree minimum, Associates degree preferred
or 3 years of work-related experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and other Microsoft
applications as required
· Experienced with financial reporting / general ledger
information systems, experience with SAP helpful
· Strong organizational, and administration skills
· Ability to work well independently and in a team
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong grammar and editing skills are required
· Must be able to handle confidential matters
discreetly, work effectively in a team environment with
all levels of personnel, including senior management
(internal and external)
· Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
tasks based on importance and time frames
· Ability to collect and compile data, define problems,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Ability to write legibly
· Ability to communicate with co-workers, management,
and business contacts in an efficient, courteous, and
Able to travel on a limited basis
The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to stand and walk to file cabinets, office
equipment and supplies, and other offices 15% of time.
Must be able to sit at desk to perform duties 75% of
Must be able to use hands to finger and feel keys on
keyboards and calculators 75% of time.
Must be able to reach with hands and arms to file,
grasp, and maneuver paperwork; and/or reach and operate
personal computer and office equipment 100% of time.
Must be able to stoop or kneel to reach file drawers,
cabinets 5% of time.