Perform administrative functions in accordance with policies determined by or in conjunction with management. Provide general administrative and clerical support including, but not limited to, billing, accounts payable, and monthly reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Schedules appointments and gives information to callers.
- Answer telephone, responds to requests, delivers messages, and runs errands.
- Process timesheets for submission to Payroll.
- Post bulletins and memorandums.
- Assist with the billing process for the district. May also assist with accounts payable and invoices.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as needed.
- Compile, copies, sorts, and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Compose and types letters and other correspondence, using a computer.
- Order materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports.
- Stuff envelopes and addresses, stamps, sorts, and distributes mail, packages, and other materials.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Work assignments must be carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform other various duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of general clerical and administrative experience.
- Proficient typing skills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Must have basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
Weatherford - 19 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...