North America’s Largest Franchised Lawn Care Company continues their successful growth and now is the perfect time for you to join our Amazing Team. Together with the greatest products, service, and employees in the world, we will continue to be America’s choice when it comes to selecting a Lawn Care Professional. Come to work with your passionate enthusiastic attitude, and you’ll experience the thrill of being a part of a winning team and you’ll be rewarded with many opportunities for personal growth!
Beginning in 1970 has grown from its Canadian roots into an international network of locally owned and operated lawn care businesses. As the leader in professional lawn care, we base our company on our 4 core values; Amazing Service, Integrity, Passion and InnovationPosition Summary:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Office Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the customer service department as well as the administration for the company. While supervising a small team, the Office Manager ensures high customer service standards are met while coordinating administration functions efficiently and cooperatively with other departments. The Office Manager will be involved in all aspects of accounting and payroll as well as budgeting and financial statement analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform related duties and responsibilities as required to meet company objectives.
- Recruit, train, supervise, assess performance, and coach customer service representatives to meet and exceed customer service requirements for new and existing customers.
- Ensure the daily administrative functions (posting of sales, and work done etc) are complete and accurate.
- Process payroll on a weekly or biweekly basis.
- Effectively manage the accounts payable and receivable function
- Participate in planning, development and execution of strategy for the future development of the department.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office
- Quick Books
- Extensive experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- 1-3 years experience in a supervisory role is preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Program
- Varying Benefit Packages
- A Stable Permanent Position with a Growing Company
Weedman - 14 months ago