• Performs daily administrative/secretarial support for the First Executive Assistant and Executive Assistant.
• Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
• Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
• Cooperate in the maintenance and/or modification of data collection system.
• Oversee database management for quality assurance.
• Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested.
• Compile statistical information for First Executive Assistant as requested.
• Develop and maintain inventory system.
• Conference room set-up for meetings and special events to include coordination of special services (housekeeping, caterers, etc) .
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail.
• Maintain front desk area, keeping it clean and free from clutter.
• Type and word process documents as needed.
• Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
• Update and maintain mailing lists.
• Produce mailing labels and reports as requested.
• Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and consumers.
• Facilitate special event registration and execution.
• Assist with various operations as requested as responsibilities permit.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Background in secretarial /administrative assistant area. Experience in a financial institution preferred.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English).
• Excellent PC Computer Skills to include Microsoft Office.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of employees, board members, and customers.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Minimum two years clerical or administrative experience.
• Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• Ability and willingness to work some early mornings, evenings and weekend days.
WestStar Bank - 13 months ago