This position is responsible for providing professional administrative support to the Plant Manager, Human Resources and other department managers.
- Provide front office support including greeting, screening and directing visitors, applicants and vendors
- Answer and appropriately direct phone calls, screen calls and assist callers with information on behalf of the company
- Perform clerical duties to include typing, filing, faxing, copying, and distribution of correspondence and reports.
- Handle the mail system including opening, sorting and distribution of incoming mail. Handle postage, overnight packages and certified mail
- Order office supplies, cleaning supplies, and other supplies for the company
- Support the HR team with other administrative duties as necessary and assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE:
Must possess a High School Diploma and have at least 12 months of relevant work experience. Must have experience in handling sensitive and confidential information. Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
WhiteWave Foods, Inc. - 18 months ago
'Got milk?' WhiteWave Foods has a white mustache alternative. The company is best known for its refrigerated Silk soymilk in the...