- Provide general administrative support to assigned bankers, including but not limited to: telephone coverage, client communication, typing confidential documents, travel/meeting arrangements, creating expense reports, mass mailings, road show coordination and conference call set-up.
- Provide back-up support to other assistants and supports others in the department as needed.
- Participate in other projects as requested by bankers or supervisor, including, but not limited to library research and Internet data requests.
- College degree required
- Minimum one to two years experience in an office support role required
- Financial services industry background preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to adapt to new tasks with little notice
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Desire to work and excel in a team environment
- Delivers clear, effective communication and takes responsibility for understanding others
- Committed to satisfying internal and external customers