Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to some of the world’s largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over 17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world’s most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics, Yusen Logistics is consistently recognized as one of the most ethical and sustainable companies
Provides a range of clerical and administrative support services to the Operations Support Manager and other members of the Operations Support management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Compiles, types, data inputs, revises, and combines material such as correspondence, reports, records, forms, numerical data, and tabular information, from rough draft, or following verbal or written instruction. Proofreads and edits documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and format.
· Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate individual. Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and directs to appropriate person. Takes messages.
· Operates office machines such as calculating, fax and photocopy machines. Opens and routes incoming mail, and prepares outgoing mail.
· Schedules appointments and makes travel arrangements for staff.
· Makes arrangements for meetings, scheduling routine maintenance, training classes as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two‑year college or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. comes with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including paid vacations, holidays and sick time. Insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents. The company also provides short term and long term disability, group life insurance, and AD&D. Additionally there is a generous 401K savings plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit. We offer company-paid skills training, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance program and career and advancement opportunities.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc - 10 months ago