Administrative Assistant: Full Time multi-tasking, dependable, detail oriented and organized Administrative Assistant / Graphic Designer.Successful candidate will have a positive, professional attitude and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Candidate must take initiative, accept responsibility and be flexible/ adaptive to a fast-paced environment, able to multi task, work with Adobe Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), and able to work with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* - Work independently, exercise judgment and initiative?
* - Extensive knowledge of Adobe Programs
* - Excellent computer skills: (PC and Mac)
* - Genius with Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* - Good written and verbal communication skills in English
* - High attention to detail.
* - 1-2 years admin or general office experience?
* - Once trained, must require a minimal amount of supervision.
It's a great opportunity for an individual with admin and graphic design experience. We are looking for a motivated, hard-working individual to provide admin support for our growing company. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity if you are a hands-on goal oriented multi-tasked individual with excellent people skills competitive pay in a dynamic and friendly work environment.
Louise Blouin Media
- 2 years ago - save job