Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
Address: 6 Faneuil Hall Market Place
City: Boston State: MA ZipCode: 02109
Administrative Assistant to Portfolio Controllers
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Portfolio Controllers with daily administrative procedures. The purpose of this position is to ensure efficiency in the Accounting Department
1. Creates and maintain the monthly Accounting and Site Calendar.
2. Upload the Account Tree Database document as provided by the Portfolio Controllers.
3. Ensures the Box Log is up to date on the Ferrari server. Assigns numbers to the boxes that are going to storage. Arrange box runs as needed.
4. Notifying Vendors of Intent to Begin Backup Withholding
5. Sort and distribute the daily mail to the Accounting, Accounts Payable and Cash Management departments.
6. Post NY Monthly Posting
a. On the 20th of each month post NY sites rent posting in Yardi.
7. Approve Payables
a. Approve Site Emergency check Requests
b. Approve Multi’s on Wednesday
8. Post all Journals Entries for Cash Management
9. Provide the Nuestra Income Statements and Balance Sheets to the Portfolio Controllers on a monthly basis.
10. Email NSF’s to Site and Property Accountant.
11. Scan the completed Audits work papers to the appropriate Auditor and scan the appropriate work papers to PWC.
12. Update accounting/corporate checklists for outgoing audits
13. Document uploading and scanning into KwikTag.
14. Create and send meeting requests for the Portfolio Controllers.
15. Send KwikTag Labels to the sites as requested.
16. Provide back up for the Executive Assistant
17. Perform special assignments as requested by the Portfolio Controllers.
18. Prepare FedEx packages for Portfolio Controllers
19. Assist Accounting Department with filing and photocopying.
20. Cover for the Receptionist when on vacation or as needed.
21. Bring daily deposits to the bank.
22. Facilitate the monthly WinnWay meetings.
23. Deliver the emergency checks to the Property Accountants when received from Accounts Payable and Human Resources.
High School Diploma required plus 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience
The ideal candidate must have exceptional organizational skills, the ability to multi task and prioritize.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
WinnResidential - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard